• Creator
    Topic
    Philip Dang
    Administrator
      • PsychoTropical

For any issues or feedback you’d like to give regarding PsychoTropical.com please comment in this topic. All constructive criticism is welcome but there may be some limits.

Volunteer Assistant to Dr Gillman, developer & designer of new PsychoTropical.com, administrator of forums, YouTube channel manager & mobile app developer.

Viewing 1 reply thread
    • Author
      Replies
        Dr. Andy Holt
          • Verified Academic
          • Verified Pharmacologist

Hello Philip,

The website looks good – well done! On registering for, and logging in to, the forum, it wasn’t obvious that I was actually logged in as the register/login button still appeared on the page. Can that be removed once logged in, and some confirmation given to say “You are now logged in”?

Thanks,

Andy.

Philip Dang
            Administrator
              • PsychoTropical

Hi Andy,

Thank you for the feedback, it makes perfect sense. I had to learn how to write dynamic code to display when a user is logged in vs. logged out but it should work exactly as you describe it.

– Philip

Volunteer Assistant to Dr Gillman, developer & designer of new PsychoTropical.com, administrator of forums, YouTube channel manager & mobile app developer.

Marc Ranolfi
              Blocked

Hi Philip, good work. I congratulate you and whoever else that had a part in developing and releasing the upgraded website. Good choice of software stack and clean visual.

Vincent Van den Eynde
                Administrator
                  • PsychoTropical

The website looks clean and easy to navigate. Very nice.

Marc Ranolfi
                    Blocked

(edited: Seems I clicked ‘Reply’ to the wrong message by mistake. Didn’t realize the post timestamp were at the top of each message, not the bottom. Sorry)

Viewing 1 reply thread
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.